Sunday, December 18, 2011

iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak To Be Released In Few Days




Asking when iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak will be released ?! Well today Pod2G has just finished testing iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak on all A4 devices and it is ready to be released in a few days from now, at this moment iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak is being packaged and ready to be released...
A few moments ago, Pod2G the well known hacker has just posted a new statue in his blog saying that iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak will be available for all A4 devices, and right now he is going to buy iPhone 4S and iPad 2 in order to test the jailbreak on them after receiving a lot of donations from the users... You can read Pod2G report after the jump:
Hello my friends,I know that I’ve been silent yesterday and that it was annoying.
Sorry for this, but I had to organize things for the release.
Also, I’ve tested iPad 1 and it worked.
Today I hope I can test a 3Gs.
BTW: please don’t propose to be a beta tester because I’m too paranoid, fearing leaks.
Now the time to finalize the jailbreak for old devices, fix some stability issues and package the whole.That will take some days.
In the meanwhile, I’m starting the research for iPad 2 and 4S.I’ll take you informed of my progress.
Finally, I want to thank all who donated. I now can buy both devices! I don’t know what to say.
Thank you very much my friends.
Now with this hot news, and after all users have done reading the article, there is no worry to see iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak very soon in the coming few days....Stay tuned all....
"

(Via Ultrasn0w.)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by AsciK Drumming (Muhammad Saref Ascik)